- Rheumatology Fellowship – Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Internal Medicine Residency – Oakland Naval Hospital
- Medical School – KCUMB-College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate Training – Pittsburg State University (Pittsburg,KS)
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology (ABIM)
- Member – Colorado Medical Society, ElPaso Medical Society, American College of Rheumatology, Christian Medical and Dental Society
Family and Employment
- Both Dr. Sayers and his wife, Sylvia, have roots in Kansas. They moved to Colorado with their two daughters in 1994.
- Dr. Sayers served in the United States Navy for 12 years, attaining the rank of Commander (05). Following discharge they moved from Portsmouth Naval Hospital to Arthritis Associates of Colorado Springs.
- Dr. Sayers enjoys spending time with family, hiking, fly-fishing, fly-tying, and hunting.